IGNORED

Boy did I hit the Motherload today!!

shining slade

This almost gave me a Joygasm! :lolblue: Looky what I found in the wild today :o :o :o :lust: :

Motocross Racer- single end $7.50 Mint Label

Sir Lancelot- single end $17.50 Mint Label

Exocet $5

Space Canyon $5

Stuntman $5

Stargunner-color label handle cart $10 Near Mint label

Cosmic Commuter $5 Near Mint Label

Skeet Shoot $5 Excellent Label

Tax Avoiders $5 Near Mint Label

& numerous other 3rd party carts ranging in price from $3-$20 each :ponder:

I only bought Motocross Racer & Stargunner today. They are holding the rest for me :D

It kind of sucks with the prices being so strangely out of whack. They had a Raft Rider cart marked at $30! :roll:

Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there was a time when the comic book store next to my house sold Atari items, but nothing to right home about (ET, Pac-Man & Asteroids out the ass), then one day out of the blue, some one bought the whole lot and the owner told me he is not selling video game stuff any more.

:o :ponder: :sad:

That's strange you were able to get rare games like that for those prices. Either 1) A person has no idea of the value of these games so they will sell them to you for a buck a piece or 2)The person knows the value of these games and will jack up the prices. this guy seems to know the value of these games and is selling them at a very cheap price :ponder:

That's strange you were able to get rare games like that for those prices.  Either 1) A person has no idea of the value of these games so they will sell them to you for a buck a piece or 2)The person knows the value of these games and will jack up the prices. this guy seems to know the value of these games and is selling them at a very cheap price :ponder:

Funny thing is that he's got 2 copies of Raft Rider; 1 is marked $7.50 & the other is marked $30! :roll: The Panda carts were cheap at $5 a pop. They have a lot of games available but the prices really vary. An Eggomania is marked $22.50 :roll: All of the Sesame street carts are $10 apiece, yet he has these other carts that I grabbed rediculously low for their value. If anyone wants anything specifically LMK I can pick up some stuff for you. ;) They've got everything from The Earth Dies Screaming to most of the US Games titles, lots of Activision carts. A lot of the more common stuff is priced at $1-$5 apiece. They have 2 Pooyans at $8.75 apiece. LMK :ponder: