IGNORED

ecoleco, are they good to deal with?

Zeus

I have been contemplating making a purchase from the ecoleco website for some time now. I was just wondering if anyone else has dealt with them in the past and if they provide good service/fast shipping, ect. Would you recommend them or not? Basically I'd like to hear other members' experience dealing with them. I'm always a little scared when dealing with invisible online sellers. Heck, it took me months to work up the courage to take the ebay plunge.

Actually, I'm looking for ADAM computer data-pack games, such as Buck Rogers P.o.Z. and Super Donkey Kong and Super Donkey Kong Jr.. I'm not sure if the Big K has those, although it wouldn't hurt to ask. I've dealt with him in the past, and he is great. I already have all of the colecovision hardware. It's just that my Buck Rogers tape broke over a decade ago and haven't been able to find any others since.

BTW, atarileaf, I am still jealous about your B.C. label variation. :)

Actually, I'm looking for ADAM computer data-pack games, such as Buck Rogers P.o.Z. and Super Donkey Kong and Super Donkey Kong Jr..  I'm not sure if the Big K has those, although it wouldn't hurt to ask.  I've dealt with him in the past, and he is great.  I already have all of the colecovision hardware.  It's just that my Buck Rogers tape broke over a decade ago and haven't been able to find any others since.  

BTW, atarileaf, I am still jealous about your B.C. label variation. :)

Oops sorry, thought you were looking for the console. As for the BC, I think there are a few more out there which makes it more interesting, that indicates there was a BC game being developed for the VCS. Someone else posted a pic of the same label.