IGNORED

Radio Shack (Archer) RF Switch

TuzenTCA

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew the RF switch's Catalog Number that Radio Shack used to offer. I have seen it here or somewhere similar a couple of times, but I thought someone might chime in the number sees as how I can't seem to find it on the online site.

Also some of you might think it is odd as I am trying to look up an item at Radio Shack after just bashing it. Well, unless I would like to visit the Crypt Keeper at Shields it is my only alternative.

Thanks Again,

James

actually, that RF switch is really nice quality,, its heavier than the original atari unit, better shielded with a nicer quality switch (hard to believe it came from Radio Hack) much better unit than those cheap ass one's from asia you see all the time for sale on ebay

• 2 weeks later...
The Catalog Item No. is 15-1268.

A hah! I was at a thirft store yesterday and found a even older Rf switch from Archer/Radio shack. It was from back when they still had the goofy sixties looking icon. It was originally purchased for 4.49 ( I havent seen something with a cent amount lower than .89 in a long time.) the thirft store had it priced at 2.00. It was actually on a markdown table for a dollar, and I gave 50 cents for it.

The Catalog number is 15-1269, which no longer exists, yet the new version is 1 number lower.

Thought this was worth posting, what is wrong with me?

James

The Catalog Item No. is 15-1268.

A hah! I was at a thirft store yesterday and found a even older Rf switch from Archer/Radio shack. It was from back when they still had the goofy sixties looking icon. It was originally purchased for 4.49 ( I havent seen something with a cent amount lower than .89 in a long time.) the thirft store had it priced at 2.00. It was actually on a markdown table for a dollar, and I gave 50 cents for it.

The Catalog number is 15-1269, which no longer exists, yet the new version is 1 number lower.

Thought this was worth posting, what is wrong with me?

James

AHAHAH

I just tested this so-called RF switchbox, and it sucks. It gives the shittiest picture I have ever seen before. I think I know why, the thing is FREAKIN' PLASTIC. It has no sort of ground on the inside and has no metal shielding. Radio shack really went off the deep end with this hunk of crap, is does not work!

If anyone has a 15-1269 plastic RF switch and it works, please respond. If they have one like me that does not work, smash it to bits and melt it into a pretty Christmas tree ornament, like I plan to do.

Thanks a lot Stero-Hut!

James

My Raido Shack switch dosent have all the extra stuff on it and I just got it it must be a 15-1269 ??? it dosent have the extra stuff on the "game" side just the RF female jack, it came with a resistor that I'm missing for the 300 ohm input (looked like a 100 ohm resistor, what gives).

Works fine if placed 'just right' and never jostled.