IGNORED

The Pouch...

crc_73

Can anyone tell me how many game cards the pouch can hold.

http://www.atariage.com/common/image.html?...gCase_Small.jpg

The ad in the store here says it can hold 24 cards, but that looks like only if you don't have a Lynx in there too.

How many cards can comfortably be held in each of the small pockets on the outside? Are there any more game card pockets inside?

The Lynx has two carrying cases (you have linked the "small" version), and each one does have a different capacity. I would say that the large one can indeed hold about 24 cards (and their manuals), but you would be lucky to fit in 8 or 10 in the front pouches of a small case. If you have the option, definitely go for the "large" case.

I have my entire lynx collection (carts only,) in the large one. and I have almost every lynx game. also have some flattening headphones i stole off an air plane. I also keep my 'gp' power supply and rechargeable battery in there (it works with my lynx and my turbo exrpess, great little piece of hardware. never had to deal with batteries since I lucked into it on ebay for $19,) :-)

I have a different small size carrying case than that one. It might not be an official Lynx case. It keeps the Lynx horizontally instead of vertically like the pictured one. And there's a zipper across the front with pockets to hold carts. My friend originally bought it and the Lynx when he worked at an Atari ST dealership.

have I taken crazy pills? I thought I was the only human being on the planet who loved zoolander.

(and I actually have 2 pair, stole a second set a year ago,) they are great for packing in small cases but when u dont want cheap little bud headphones.

Thanks for the info - I figured you'd only get 3 or 4 into each of the two small pockets on the front.

Yep, would like the larger case, just trying to find at the right price. Passed one up on eBay with a BIN of about £15 recently, kicking myself now. Will definately need something sometime soon - collection has grown from one card for the last 12 years, to 21 over the last month all on eBay. Should have been 22, but an empty envelope arrived today which should have contained a Toki card. A Royal Mail worker probably thought it was a credit card.

Bummer!