IGNORED

Back 2 Life 2 demo sources

Jaskier

emkay but you should leave music... ;)

Heaven, Heaven... was it all useless?... All trying on explaining that I've done in the past...???

It never was my intention to do music... But, when there is no Bakerman, you have to make your bread yourself.

And when you have no oven though... :roll:

While G2F was/is becoming better and better, there is still no Tool existing to create POKEY optimized music....(Remember that Softsynth isn't usable for Games or Demos)

Will it take another decade until the soundprogramming is optimized?

Will it ever happen?

Will we live until then ?

:twisted:

8)  Great stuff.

Can we see the demo from New Generation group and the fake demo from Tristesse? They weren't on the ftp site ftp://ftp.atari.art.pl/stuff/parties/QuaS...eta2004,Poland/  

The "Forsaken Love" Demo by New Generation is there (party version for now, because it wasn't really finished for compo). And the Tristesse's prod will be there soon. The guys who wrote it had some problems after returning home (somenthing was missing etc.), but now everything's all ok - so wait a while! :)

One more info about "Forsaken Love" demo:

Demo runs on the RAMBO memory expansion now. For use it on COMPY-based expansion, please delete the BANKS.DAT files on both sides and then the loader will ask you to choose between COMPY and RAMBO exps. The new file will be written and demo should run. :)

well... i like the 1st part more than the 2nd disc... to be honest... but its kind of oldschool amiga 90s style... i like it...

the 2nd disc (which you can boot separatly because atari800win4.0 don't recognised the flipping of the disc?) it more standard and common... ok...they used APAC mode to get the colours... maybe i can't see mode9 anymore... ;) (oops...my new intro uses mode9... but my games not... hehehe)

The "Forsaken Love

:o

THIS is what I call a great demo...

Part one ... softly... Hires effects + color graphics and a nice tune is played

Part two... "Endless" colors plus superior fast animations and the first real cool soundtrack in a demo.

What I intended to say is, F.L. is very good in it's presentation. So while is is technically "standard" it has style like no demo before on the A8.

Heaven/TQA and pps

thanx for help.

And I agree

What I intended to say is, F.L. is very good in it's presentation. So while is is technically "standard" it has style like no demo before on the A8.

F.L. has nice macromedia-flash-like look.