IGNORED

A Mini Break From Gaming

ToddRogers

Greetings All,

As you know or may not know where i live is under a Hurricane warning many areas near me are being evacuated and so thus i will follow suit. To my regret im going to have to take a mini break from the my gaming involvements "The High Score Club- Atarilympic" until this Hurricane "Charley" is passed we just dodged Bonnie and only got some feeder bands of heavy rain But Charley will be much worse.Thank you all for your understanding and patients until i return to join in on the games once again.

Todd Mr Activision Rogers

Greetings All,

Well the good news we came thru unharmed. Hurricane Charley made land fall 120 miles to my south and ironically Bonnie two days before in the week was about the same distance away from me making land fall to my north.We got some wind with both storms but nothing more then our usual storms we get down here during the rainy season and a bunch of rain here and there from both storms feeder bands.

I thank everyone here for their concerns for me and my family it means a lot to me. The Atari's and all of the rest of the 54 diff systems that i have are safe.

Greetings All,

Well the good news we came thru unharmed. Hurricane Charley made land fall 120 miles to my south and ironically Bonnie two days before in the week was about the same distance away from me making land fall to my north.We got some wind with both storms but nothing more then our usual storms we get down here during the rainy season and a bunch of rain here and there from both storms feeder bands.

I thank everyone here for their concerns for me and my family it means a lot to me. The Atari's and all of the rest of the 54 diff systems that i have are safe.

Glad to hear you're ok! :D

Greetings All,

Well the good news we came thru unharmed.

Good to hear. Last post I saw from another video game buddy who lives down there said he was scrambling to get what he could of his huge, mint, all-boxed video game collection out that he could, but he was estimating that he was going to lose probably 70% of it if his place was hit by the storm :(

Haven't heard back from him yet :|

'nother j-viller here. I'm glad we dodged the bullet, my wife was actually let down. Our newscasters made it sound like the shit was going to hit the fan and instead we just got a little rain. We've had far worse normal rain. I hope everyone who was in it's path is ok. (and that their ataris are safe,)