IGNORED

2004 ATARILYMPICS - Closing Ceremonies

Ze_ro

And I think he should post his Winter Games ROM too, because I think its impossible to jump over 180m in Ski Jump. The best I have done is 177.7 and this with many many trys. And noone else has jump over 180m.

And better use not hacked ROMs. Then there can't be a problem at all.

I remember playing a game on an older SNES Emu (Starwing Competition / StarFox Competition). The time was slower then normal but the game itself run as fast as always. So I have get a much higher score then possible. But I think on Atari 2600 VCS Emulator its not possible, that the time is slower and the game as fast as always. :roll:

One more score for Team Canada (I've been giving my shoulder a rest for the past couple of days - too much joystick waggling is bad for your health :ponder: )

Track & Field

100m - 8.40

There is still room for improvement. The theroretical minimum is around 7.0 to 7.5 seconds. :D

(I won't tell any details since I don't want to help any cheaters)

@ Cybergoth,

sorry, but my both scores are better then yours, and are both Bronze at the moment, so I post them. :)

Sorry for stealing your events, but 3. Place is better then no medal. ;)

Team Xype

California Games

BMX - 35160

Summer Games

Swimming Relay - 1:10.4

post-15-1093373413_thumb.jpg

post-15-1093373414_thumb.jpg

Ok, can I stay in the games IF I use the unhacked roms? I will remove all my scores and start agian. OK?

As for the hacked rom, I will post it, but I want to work on a few other hacks and post them all at once.

Ok, can I stay in the games IF I use the unhacked roms? I will remove all my scores and start agian. OK?

As for the hacked rom, I will post it, but I want to work on a few other hacks and post them all at once.

This might sound selfish since I'm on the Lime Smileys...and I don't want our team to have any scores that anyone thinks are tainted, so here goes...

I think we should let Rocko delete his scores and try again with unhacked ROM's. After all, the Atarilympics came to life thanks to Rocko's initial post.

By the way, Ze_ro, you have been awesome with keeping the high score club and the Atarilympics on track. Thanks for your countless hours of work and your dedication for months--without a single week off :thumbsup:

I have been lucky enough to play everything on original hardware (I have carts for everything except track and field) , and it is sure hard to crack the top 5 in these events, not to mention getting a medal.

If you can prove that you really own (hacked or not) ROMs that reset the Surfing scores or allow more than 180m in Ski Jumping, then I wouldn't object.

No, post it now! The sooner the better! The contest is running now, IMO if you want to continue competing, then you have to prove that you are honest first.

If you can prove that you really own (hacked or not) ROMs that reset the Surfing scores or allow more than 180m in Ski Jumping, then I wouldn't object.

No, post it now! The sooner the better! The contest is running now, IMO if you want to continue competing, then you have to prove that you are honest first.

I would like to submit my score of 6,000,000,000,000,000 on BMX, but I lost my ROM.

Here are my scores, sorry, but I'm not going to get another chance to play before time's up:

@5th Ghost--Use whichever scores you want to use for our team.

California Games--I couldn't figure out how to play these games even close to the ability of the scores already posted. :(

Summer Games

Hurdles-- 24.8

Swimming--34.8

Skeet Shooting--25/25

100 Yard Dash--11.6

Swimming Relay--1:34.4

Gymnastics--1.0

Rowing--25.4

Winter Games:

Slalom 0:43.3

Bobsled 0:33.4

Ski Jump 175.5

Biathlon 1:08.5

Speed Skating 26.6

Hot Dog 8.0

Luge 31.5

Decathlon:

Discus 68.59

The rest of my Decathlon scores were below any of my team mates scores.

As an aside, I heard rumors of a possible doping consipracy involving Todd Rogers' fingers. Is there any truth to this rumor? It'd suck to see yet another superb athlete get suspended for doping. :sad:

Just Kidding Todd! :D

I agree completely. That's an absolute bullshit excuse, Rocko. There's absolutely nothing to stop you posting that ROM right now.

Anyway, back to the games, and two scores to submit for Team Canada :-

Winter Games

Speed Skating - 25.5

Ski Jump - 177.3

post-4591-1093389464_thumb.jpg

post-4591-1093389465_thumb.jpg