IGNORED

2004 Videogame Price Guide

Yesterday I received two price gudes via Amazon. One was David Ellis' excellent Official Price Guide To Video Games. This book is chock full of information and should sit on all bookshelves besides the DP Guide.

The 2004 Video Game Price Guide is another story. The book is barebones and just contains lists and lists of games and prices. Weighing in with 149 pages, the book is a complete rip-off with its 19.99 price (it would have been a complete at $1.99 but that's besides the point).

However, if you're looking for bargains, then go no further than this price guide. Where else are you going to find Magicard for $40? Or Malagai for $30? Or Mangia for $14? My person favorite is Air-Raid, which The Official Guide has for $1000-$3000. In the 2004 Video Game Price Guide, it's a mere $30! It would be nice if the author of this book backed-up his prices by selling these games at these ridiculous prices. All I could say is if you want a laugh on par with that of Midnight Tiger, then buy this book. Everyone else stay away!