IGNORED

Respond to this post if youre not at Classic Gaming Expo....

responds.... just sitting at home, wondering what CGE is like..

Too far for me, and I can't afford it, and my parents wouldn't let me go, even if I wanted...Being a classic collector at 17 isn't the easiest thing...

But, I might go to Philly in the next two years, I definitely want to go to some classic convention someday..

Unfortunately I won't be there :sad:

And this one is going to be a good one. They all are though. It seems they get better and better every year.

There are a lot of Atari programmers showing up this year. I heard that Tod Frye may make a showing too. I hope John can ask my questions to Garry Kitchen.

Oh well, I guess one bright side to this is with a lot of people going to the CGE, we might be able to get some good deals on some eBay auctions :D

Here I sit looking forward to trying to go next year...again :roll:

I'd like to go, but I am already planning to go to OKGE, and asking for too much time off just ticks my boss off. He's lazy as hell, so i'm the only one who really works there. Nobody lifts anything heavier than a pen to sign their paychecks. My boss never lets me off work. But i've been telling him for about three months that I want September 18th off. Hopefully i'll be allowed to go.

Not interested? There's plenty to do in SJ. There's the Tech Museum which is really cool, and you also have the Repetoire Theater if you like plays and stuff like that.

There's some cool stuff, but there's cool stuff like that in every major city, pretty much.

But Vegas....man, that's Vegas, baby...nuthin' but spectacle!

Early on when I found it wasn't Vegas any more, I kind of put it out of my mind as well.