IGNORED

An atari emulator for PS onE?

Zybex

Also, please read the forum guidelines, no sig pictures (is it my moniter, or is that thing HUGE!?

I just see a little bitty pic....

really? On my moniter it is extremely huge, and I have it set on a very high resolution. Thats one of the main reasons that I am the first to complain about sig pictures, I cant excatly see alot of the page at one time because of thim.

It's about an inch long (or not even that)... I'm using Firefox, but I just checked it in IE5 and it's still little.

My monitor is 19" running at 1280 res.  :?

hmm. My videoboard probably is doing it, it wont run any stella other than 1.4 and (I am not sure what it is).

It wont run any game at all, so I think that will be fixed if I get my ethernet card, then its MINI surfin'!

Back to the subject, I like to visit www.zophar.net as it has links to several emulators, quite useful for looking for obsecure emulator or to find out of emulator has been written for PC, Macs, other console, even Palm and PocketPC.

Here's a link to emulator for PSX/PSOne: http://www.zophar.net/consoles/psx.html

No Atari emulator but there are NES< Gameboy, Spectrum, and a few arcade. I can't imagine PSX being able to handle some games at decent speed.