IGNORED

32X metal clips

RMila75

I cut my fingers bloody trying to insert those damn metal clips, after trying for a while I decided they were unnecessary and my 32X works like a charm without them.

I used to have a manual for the 32X but I can't seem to find it but like I said mine works like a charm without the clips.

/Troop

I can't say that I have ever cut myself using my clips...

but I have zapped my ass more than once trying to stick them in. Even when turned off there is some hot line around there and if you aren't careful and drop a clip into the thing..yes it happens easier than you might think, be careful of where you grab to get your clip back.

I have the clips...but I actually don't remember the instructions having pictures to tell how to install them. Just words. I figured it out myself eventually, but it wasn't very intuitive.

Also, my 32x also works just fine without those clips in place. They were provided for extra shielding from RF interfernce, but they also serve as spacers to keep the 32x in at a straigt angle. If your 32x doesn't site 100% flush with the top of the Genesis itself, then a slight wiggle or shake of the machine can lock up a 32x game pretty easily. This I have seen more than once.