IGNORED

Cartridge Interest??

neotokeo2001

Ummmm...not that interested.  Neat hack,  but the game is still Donkey Kong.  It's gotta be fun to play imo.

Besides....I'm still waiting for SI Invasion and Atari shot.  Whatever happened to those anyway???   :?

Packrat Videogames handles all of the carts for me. They have had to put everything on hold because of CGE (Both Getting Ready and now Filling orders), it seems that with their great prices they were swamped with sales. Both games will still be released ASAP and I will be offering them as a two-pack at a lower price for people who want both. They will still be available seperately at the normal price. Hopefully I can get the Game of the Month back on track for September(Title not decided yet). Somewhere in between I am also trying to release Invader X. When I get a definite release date and prices I will send out a newsletter.

In order to get these games you have to be a member of my website. All it requires is an e-mail address. Sign up at my website(Link Below).

The Atari Shot/ SI Invasion Double pack is confirmed. Both carts are in production now and will be available as a two-pack for under $20 plus shipping. This is a special deal worked out with Packrat Videogames and will be limited to 20 Double Packs(20 copies each). More info will be sent out in the Members Newsletter sometime in the coming week.

LimitedLabel50.gif

LimitedLabel50G.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...