IGNORED

Atari 2600 games released at CGE

cvga

Are there 600 variations or 600 puzzles?

Where exactly is the difference between variations and puzzles in Dkie Dokie?

IIRC once you choose your game selection/variation it cycles through game boards for this selection as you complete them. If that's the case then I'd count each variation as a game. Again, I'm using Space Invaders as a reference here...same game but 112 game variations.

And you can randomly select a puzzle inside the variation you selected. IMO selecting 600 puzzles didn't make much sense. And it still wouldn't be 600 games then.

Where exactly is the difference between variations and puzzles in Okie Dokie?

I'm counting by the number of selectable patterns via the SELECT switch. Once I finish a board the game is over until I select another puzzle.

And you can randomly select a puzzle inside the variation you selected. IMO selecting 600 puzzles didn't make much sense. And it still wouldn't be 600 games then.

So is Space Invaders one game with 112 variations as this box states? Or is it 112 video games as this box states? Since this is the style Packrat is using I went with 112 video games.

I'm counting by the number of selectable patterns via the SELECT switch. Once I finish a board the game is over until I select another puzzle.

I understand.

So IF each Jammed puzzle could be selected individually, then Jammed would contain 600 games, but since there are only 6 selectable difficulty ranges, it now only contains 6 games? :?

So is Space Invaders one game with 112 variations as this box states? Or is it 112 video games as this box states? Since this is the style Packrat is using I went with 112 video games.

IMO those 112 games are just marketing BS. Just like those 2000+-in-1 games Atari clone consoles with just 128 build-in games.