IGNORED

Video Game Revolution on PBS

GrizzLee

Just a reminder....

The Video Game Revolution will air on PBS tommorow. A documentary on the history of videogames of sorts.

I am personallly interested as PBS came out to my place to film some of the pieces for the show.

http://www.pbs.org/kcts/videogamerevolutio...bout/index.html

Regards,

-Lee

Well... it looks like I might be able to see it afterall.... but not tomorrow. I checked the schedules on the website and flipping through them I noticed an option to find other airtimes for the show.... ended up finding that I'll be able to see it on channel 9 on the 14th at 3AM. ... I'll have to set the VCR up for that as there's not much chance of me being awake at that time. But I guess it's still better than not seeing at at all. :)

I thought it was well-done in that it was interesting for others besides those into videogames to watch. I did have errors and it kept skipping modern back to classic. The poor 5200 got one good camera shot and a dialogue of "it stunk" or something like that. The Vectrex was featured, but I never heard it mentioned. It could have used some correcting of inaccuracies, but I would recommend catching it when it is on again.

Ha Ha -- I just realized that I only watched half the show when I read the posted review and saw that it was a two-hour show. I could not have taken another hour of modern games and video game violence talk. I still say the first 45 minutes is good in that it was fun to see the old consoles and watch an Intellivision commercial spot on the television. Bushnell's commentary was interesting as well.