IGNORED

I Won!

Malix

Wow I finally won something. Assuming this guy is for real.

"This was my third drawing, but the previous winners did not return my

emails...so....YOU WON!!!

Oh that's right!!! You have just won the Big Fish Discography and your

choice

of the 2600's HERO, Secret Quest or Planet Patrol. Respond to this

email with

and include your name, address, and your choice of games."

Pretty good way to start off my day!

If you want to win, you must drink coke! I've realized that the atari scientific method is superior to the others. Basically, you can only prove something if its in an atari game. Like gravitar and space war teach us that gravity is a real and powerful force. And Adventure is an accurate representation of the quest for the holy grail. Pepsi Invaders obviously shows the superiority of coke!

I would have to flip a coin between H.E.R.O. and Secret Quest. I like them both quite a bit. I would probably actually lean on the side of secret quest more as that game is above HERO on my wants list for the 2600 right now.

Way to go on winning it Malix...good job!!!

Rarity is subjective practically.

Look on Ebay..there is almost always a copy or two of HERO but Secret Quest by itself doesn't show up nearly as often. It does come around often...but as often as I see HERO.

That is my take. Besides rarity is one thing...but I like the fact that Secret Quest is sorta RPG like and actually has a save feature. Plus inventory etc...

Just a really good game. HERO is as well...but once you get the pattern for the levels down. Well...the replay isn't quite as high with HERO imho as Secret Quest is.

Congrats to you Malix...You are apparently the only guy in the drawing who checks his email.

Well, it will be a day or two before I can send this stuff on it's way. My personal favorite of the lot was Planet Patrol, but I also like racid milk.

For anyone who cares, the new name if the 7800 version of the Tower Toppler is (drum roll please) ................................................................................

.................................................................................

"Sly"

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Cousin Vinnie www.bigfishusa.com/7800

It is a toss up between Secret Quest and HERO, like Cross(I can't make that little double "S" like you do)bow said.

I like all the things Cross(see above)bow said about Secret Quest, but HERO has a lot of replay value for me. I especially like the random level option.

Tough call, don't know that I would pick.