IGNORED

Anyone know xasm?

conda

I'm having a little trouble getting xasm to work. If I try to compile code that has no syntax errors, everything works fine and I get the object file.

But, if I compile code with wrong syntax, it just returns to the prompt with no error messages. I keep typing the wrong syntax because I am used to PC assembler and xasm just dies with no errors. It's a real pain not knowing what the errors are.

Any ideas?

I'm using xasm v2.5.2

Thanks.

xasm is perfect for atari800/5200 coding... and is 100% done for atari computers...once you are used to it you'll never touch another because of its rapid development (incl. xboot tools)...

i (and others as well) use xasm now for many years... f.e. the mario clone by analmux or numen demo were written in our assembler... :)

my xasm version does print errors + lines when an error accured...

check my "v-wrapper" thread. in the zip is my xasm version which i use...maybe yours is corrupt in a way?

my xasm version does print errors + lines when an error accured...

check my "v-wrapper" thread. in the zip is my xasm version which i use...maybe yours is corrupt in a way?

Ok, I checked the xasm files and they are the same. I then created a bug in your program and compiled it with the xasm in your zip and I still get no errors.

Do I need a command line switch or something to display errors?