IGNORED

The Atari 5200 Label Thread!

Allan

Here's a quick label I whipped up...  Frenzy  :D

The sequel to Berzerk, it's another under-rated arcade game that I've always regretted there was never a home version made.  I used to play this a lot at the arcade back in the day!

(sorry it's kinda cheap, I'm not much of an artist)

702494[/snapback]

I remember Frenzy...and I am rather disappointed the home version was never made. I think my old arcade used to have Berzerk and Frenzy side by side...what a classic duo. I wish it was possible to remake it for the 5200.. That would be too cool!! :D

Do you one that is uncompressed JPG (TIF or PSD)?  If you look at the ghost on the left and Pac-Man, you get some mixed coloring from compression.  Otherwise looks great.

Thanks,

Corey

869311[/snapback]

Here you go I posted both TIF and PSD zip files of the label and the newer look of the JPG pic with better color on the Ghost and Pacman. I hope they look better^_^;

869326[/snapback]

Much better. Had to fix couple minor graphical glitches, but very clean otherwise. Here is a label from my photoshop template.

Corey

post-6452-1118404074_thumb.jpg

Do you one that is uncompressed JPG (TIF or PSD)?  If you look at the ghost on the left and Pac-Man, you get some mixed coloring from compression.  Otherwise looks great.

Thanks,

Corey

869311[/snapback]

Here you go I posted both TIF and PSD zip files of the label and the newer look of the JPG pic with better color on the Ghost and Pacman. I hope they look better^_^;

869326[/snapback]

Much better. Had to fix couple minor graphical glitches, but very clean otherwise. Here is a label from my photoshop template.

Corey

871898[/snapback]

WOW you made my crappy version into a work of art,thanks man, now if only I can fine some one who canmake me a realSuper Pac cart one for free, cuase Im tryingto saveup to go to Japan in order to fine Japanese games CEARP then Ebay or online stores^_^ Plus looking for the 2800 as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The nation is threatened with a major terrorist attack. Our only hope is for one man to infiltrate their headquarters, armed only with a gun, tactical support from the Counter Terrorist Unit, and a CX52 joystick.

That man is JACK BAUER...

post-4520-1119400378_thumb.jpg

I was going to make an X-Files cart, but had a hard time finding a good picture for one. It looks like they're already making X-Files games for the new systems, or so my Google search led me to believe.

Edited by jnice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is an Atari 8-bit game that needs to be ported to the 5200  :D

890653[/snapback]

It already is.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...&hl=donkey+kong

Allan

890659[/snapback]

:lust: I'm all over that! :lust:

890665[/snapback]

Hey if any one like to have a FULL Donkey Kong and DKJR labels with texts for the 5200 I made there two in both JPG and BMP in both Zip files. I like to use them on a real cart but right now Im out of money and I dont have $20 to make one of each :(

post-5587-1121532361_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1121532381_thumb.jpg

5200_dk_label_v.01.zip

5200_dkjr_label_v.01.zip

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
How do you do this? I mean, I'd think there's like a template or something required for it?

I use Photoshop 5 to cut & paste the images on top of the label cart and some tine I use Atari fonts in case I need to make up the numbers and texts.

716474[/snapback]

Unfortunately, GIMP, while some say it's a good substitute for Photoshop, doesn't seem to quite cut the mustard, as I can't quite seem to figure out how to properly copy a label and paste it onto the 5200 cartridge as you mentioned.