IGNORED

The Atari 5200 Label Thread!

Allan

What?! No Jaws in 3-D?!

"Just when you thought it was safe to go back playing Atari 5200"  I remember seeing a old Atari arcade game flyer 'Shark Jaws' and wanted to do a Jaws labelart way back on this Thread Post and gone back a redo the first Jaws label plus three more Jaws films.

842087[/snapback]

Last night I made a Blaster label for the 5200 game that some ask me to do but I found out that they was not much of any images to use from the real arcade flyers so I had to draw it from scratch using only GIMP and any arcade screen shots I seen of the game so I drew both the backdrop, the ships and spaceman and I only used the real logo title from the Blaster flyer and well here's the label hope you like it. :D

PS if anyone wanted it in high BMP format you cna use any paint program to turn in or email me and Ill try to send it or somthing.

post-5587-1129292465_thumb.jpg

Last night I made a Blaster label for the 5200 game that some ask me to do but I found out that they was not much of any images to use from the real arcade flyers so I had to draw it from scratch using only GIMP and any arcade screen shots I seen of the game so I drew both the backdrop, the ships and spaceman and I only used the real logo title from the Blaster flyer and well here's the label hope you like it. :D

PS if anyone wanted it in high BMP format you cna use any paint program to turn in or email me and Ill try to send it or somthing.

Fantastic, Atariboy2600! I was playing around with a label for Blaster a while ago but never was happy with it. There just isn't any good art work for it on the cabs or in any of the flyers.

Allan

Fantastic, Atariboy2600! I was playing around with a label for Blaster a while ago but never was happy with it. There just isn't any good art work for it on the cabs or in any of the flyers.

Allan

948231[/snapback]

Thanks and if you like to see how I did it go here at The Art Of Blaster page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Say what you will about the movie I cryed as I first saw it in theater in 1982 and in some case I still do every time I saw it on DVD :)

978194[/snapback]

Very nice. ET would be a nice conversion for the 5200.

Can you do Black Widow? We might need one soon.

Allan

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
More labels for the 5200.

978224[/snapback]

Can you make up labels for Frisky Tom, Jum Pong and\or Jr. Pacman? Also maybe a different Castle Crisis? I like the labels with the fat 5200 text in the middle if you want any direction but your the label man and I'm just a monke asking questions..lol.. :)

More labels for the 5200.

978224[/snapback]

Can you make up labels for Frisky Tom, Jum Pong and\or Jr. Pacman? Also maybe a different Castle Crisis? I like the labels with the fat 5200 text in the middle if you want any direction but your the label man and I'm just a monke asking questions..lol.. :)

1021985[/snapback]

I could try^^

I could try^^

1022347[/snapback]

Well I made a novice atempt at a Frisky Tom label. It's censored for this board as I don't think nudity even of the cartoon type would go over well but I do have an un-censored one if anyone wants it just PM me and I'll PM the label back to you, but ya here it is.

@Atariboy: Please make a better label than mine as you always seem to find great images to work with and I'm making a Frisky Tom cart soon so I need a decent label :)

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Another label request, if you feel so inclined Atariboy2600, is for Xagon. It's going to be tough because there was never any artwork for it since it was a public domain game. You would have to either draw something up from the games graphics or just use your imagination.

Basicly it's a ball with a baseball cap on. Maybe you could even do something cute like put 'Realsports Baseball' on his cap.

Allan

Edited by Allan

Another label request, if you feel so inclined Atariboy2600, is for Xagon. It's going to be tough because there was never any artwork for it since it was a public domain game. You would have to either draw something up from the games graphics or just use your imagination.

Basicly it's a ball with a baseball cap on. Maybe you could even do something cute like put 'Realsports Baseball' on his cap.

Allan

1023836[/snapback]

I used a screenshot for my Xagon label.

-Jeff

Xagon.bmp

• 9 months later...