IGNORED

The Atari 5200 Label Thread!

Allan

They're on here some where.

Allan

And here they are in this thread.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...l=buried++bucks

Allan

Ah yes sorry. I actually posted Buried Bucks. It's Shamus I was looking for.

Thanks,

Jeff

I have the cart of that from Classics but I don't think he actually posted the bin. Hopefully he'll release the rest of the games he's converted soon or at least some more of them.

Allan

Allan I liked the way you make labels. Maybe you could help me out I have a label that is coming out soon, how much do you charge?

THIS IS THE GUY THAT SENT ME THE ARCADE DUMP OF CLOAK AND DAGGER I WAS TELLING YOU ALL ABOUT. HA HA HA :lol: YOU GOT NOTHING COMMING OUT BUDDY!! :rolling:

See this thread: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=97864 This is the dude "chopcycles" :lol:

Yes I do have a Cloak&Dagger Your buddy, Chopcycles

Cool machine, I like it. It still can't be converted to the 5200 though, but why the hell play it on the 5200 when you got the real arcade? I think your better off with having the real thing than playing on a 5200. Jsut consider yourself lucky you have the real acrade ;)

• 2 months later...

where'd he disappear to...he hasn't posted in over 2 months

I don't think anybody knows.

Allan

Last time I talked to him on IM was about 6 weeks ago and he was fine. Haven't heard from him sense.

EDIT: Could be he's working hard at his new 7800 homebrew that I'm not allowed to talk about.... I mean... umm... ya... where did he go? :ponder:

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Here's my first attempt at a fake 5200 cart. I think this was rumored to be in the pipeline. I have a really lame art/photo program so this is the best I can do right now, and I bet it took me waaaaaaaay longer to produce than it should have. Oh well, here goes...

post-9542-1177808718_thumb.jpg

What do you think?

where'd he disappear to...he hasn't posted in over 2 months

I don't think anybody knows.

Allan

Last time I talked to him on IM was about 6 weeks ago and he was fine. Haven't heard from him sense.

EDIT: Could be he's working hard at his new 7800 homebrew that I'm not allowed to talk about.... I mean... umm... ya... where did he go? :ponder:

Don't...........

Allan

post-187-1177814183_thumb.jpg

I like it also. The label looks great. Tigervision made weird carts though. Do you have a pic of the 8-bit version?

Allan

I haven't seen the 8-Bit version. For the 5200 version, I did a scan of my 2600 Threshold cart and then tweaked it a bit. In my mind, I assumed it would be quick and easy to do, but it took me a lot longer than I thought. I'm sure that's somewhat due to the program I'm using, but my lack of skills isn't helping either.

Here's another one:

post-9542-1177816341_thumb.jpg

It's probably not up to the same artistic level as the other labels I've seen on here, but I think it came out OK.