IGNORED

Tron Man: Buffer Overrun

Atari Charles

The previous programmer who was going to work on this game with me dissappeared into the black void along with Alf, Papa Smurf, Mr. T and the rest of the gang.

So here it goes again:

I am looking for one programmer to work with me on this project. He/she should be serious about completing this game and be used to working with assembly language.

This game is based on Tron-Man(Tron-guy) Jay Maynard and his infamous Trom Costume. Originally we were thinking of doing a hack but since hacks are no longer made into cartridges or carried by Atari Age(thanks to infogrames), then it is best we do a homebrew. A hack had already been started, but due to the current situation with Atari Age and Infogrames, a homebrew is the only logical way to go.

Out_of_Gas has done the artwork for the cartridge cover already.

My plans for this cartridge are as follows:

1) Work with the programmer on ideas for the game and the game itself.

2) When the homebrew is completed. We will approach Atari Age and work with them to sell the cartridge on Atari Age. As it is a homebrew and we have permission from Jay himself, we can legally make this cart and sell it.

3) Yes, it will be sold for a slight profit. Any profits after the cartridge cost and Atari Age's cut, will be equally split between Jay Maynard, myself, the programmer, Out_of_Gas, and a smaller portion to go to the person(his name escapes me) who thought of the name Buffer Overrun.

So if this sounds good to you, PM me and we will go from there.

Atari Charles

post-4697-1095131068_thumb.jpg