IGNORED

modern atari kit

francis

i posted in another thread and only received one responce to wich when i wrote the guy back i never heard back.

im looking for programmers. the reason for this is i would like to set up a proper business in the manufacturing and selling of cartridge based retro software.

my hope is to develope a network of distributors internationally. even though sales of software for old systems are nowhere near what they are for the new ones, i calculate a large amount of distributors with small allotments of software will be able to sell/place the games in enough retail outlets to make sales.

as for the programming side, my hope was to work on a project that was advanced, such as a cartridge based on the parameters of the supercharger with a sid type chip onboard. this would revolutionize atari gaming to the enth degree.

as i have said, i cannot program but i can design and setup the production and dealrnetwork. if there is anybody that is interested in getting involved in something like this or helping me develope this plan better or further, please dont hesitate to email me.

bloopoid@yahoo.com