IGNORED

Gift Idea

Malix

The other night I was contemplating what to get people for Christmas. I am kind of strapped for cash at the moment and a great Idea hit me.

I can spread the Atari Love and hook people up without costing me much. Think about it, we all have plenty of "extra" 2600's and multiple carts, so why not.

You get to re-enlighten someone to the greatness of Atari,not spend a ton of jack, and really not hurt your collection all that much. Plus I can use the closet space.

That's funny! I did that two Christmas ago.

Worked out great! I gave them a 6switch 2600 and about 6 of my common games.They loved frogger and centipede.

I kept my Telegames 2600 for myself. Was this a mistake? I didn't know Telegames made a 2600 system!?!?

Ohh plus I still have my 7800...

You're right wi1ykat. It says TELE-GAMES on the front of the deck over the cart slot.

And "Video Arcade" is on the woodgrain front.

But the back says "MFD for Atari Inc by Dimerco Electronics in Taiwan for sale to Sears Roebuck and Company".

Model no.637.99743

will this unit work with the supercharger?

just wondering...

I really don't care weather this unit is more rare then the one I gave away at christmas. i just keep the unit that was in better shape for myself. I would rather of had the offical 2600 atari unit for myself.

I'm still lookin for a 2600jr in the wild...

Gezz i wish I never threw mine out....aaahhh

Great IDEA!! My father and I used to play Atari all the time together when I was younger. He now plays PC games.. Mostly racing and retro games with "facelifts". I always have a hard time trying to decide what to get him. I sold off most of my collection years ago when I bought my house...But I still have a few 2600's laying around. I'll have to get one ready to go!!! Thanks for the tip!!!!