IGNORED

Dead ends in (ms) pac man

Pixellated Ghost

I'd have to guess no...since monsters are specifically instructed NOT to reverse direction (unless an energizer is hit). So what would happen is that the monster's AI routine dealing with picking a new direction to move in would "fall through" and the monster would end up going through a wall. I haven't tried it, so I can't say for sure.

I can tell you what happens in the arcade version. When they hit the wall they freakout and mostly just drift up, wrapping around the screen until the next level. Sometimes they do go staight ahead, but either way they''re usually hosed and won't chase you anymore. However it's not that big of a deal on the arcade version. If you put the dead ends on the edge they hardly every go into the tunnel due to the AI. Unless they're chasing you of course, but then it really doesn't matter. Xen's Revenge is probably the most popular version. http://www.xensei.com/users/jeffm/www/pacm...n/xens-revenge/