IGNORED

POLL2

atari70s

ok im tring to just answer the poll here and illcount it up its alot easier. ( leave comments to in my mailbox at BRAVES4515@aol.com

Who will order the game MAD ATARIAN when i finish the game

YES

NO

MAYBE : if the label is cool

MAYBE : if the screen shots are cool

MAYBE : if its a 2600

I did but some how the posts got mixed up i was responding to a different post and it went here so i took it out

As i would love to own any kind of rare game or proto i just cant see myself putting down more then 10 bucks for an atari game, but i will encourage atari70 to keep going ahead with his project and i hope alot of people are interested in his game and will buy one

hmmm so you all think 40 is too high. im thinking of pricing it somewhere down near what COMBAT2 was listed at ($30.00) but this is considered the beginners version of the game ( a prelude to the very difficult maybe impossible version of the game) ( it is possibel but will take time to figure it out just gonna take lots of time making it harder also so good things to come. with the next version will have new items (beds tvs and even a system or 2 ) . let me know what you all think.

im gonna probably sell this game between 20.00 to $30.00 depending on the cost for chips cases boxes and manuals to get printed . also i need a finished label and i dont knwo what the offical label will be . but i will let you know when its official