IGNORED

Invasion/Atari Shot

neotokeo2001

I just wanted to point out that I've now signed up for the newsletter three times and have yet to receive a single newsletter.

Do you have a spam filter in your email? That could be the case if so.

I use yahoomail and have the filter that would send anything to the bulk mail folder turned off on that particular account.

Could you please make a pass through your site and credit the source of each of your hacks?  You aren't intentionally omitting this are you?

Q:Could you please make a pass through your site and credit the source of each of your hacks?

A:No. Right now I don't have enough free time as it is.

Q:You aren't intentionally omitting this are you?

A:Not really. I just never thought it was needed. It is pretty obvious what the original games were.

I just wanted to point out that I've now signed up for the newsletter three times and have yet to receive a single newsletter.

Make sure that you signup by putting your e-mail adress in the signup box. Don't use the website member sign-up, It is no longer used. Other then that I have no idea.

Neo has been taking a little bit longer than usual to reply because of the recent storms in Florida.  His computer was ruined along with some other damage.

Best,

Jarett

Hmmm...Jarrett do you know if the games have been shipped? I paid on Oct 1st, and my last email from him was that he'd send them out on Saturday. If there was a delay no biggie, but if he did send them, they should have long since gotten here... :ponder:

Once again I am working on a borrowed computer....

All copies of the 2-pack are sold. Thanks to everyone who ordered them. I am really surprised that more people did'nt jump on them for that price. It took a whole week to sell them all.

I mailed them out in 3 batches, with the last being mailed today. Everyone in the USA should get them no later then Monday. Overseas you are at the mercy of your own postal system.

(Jetset) Sorry if you haven't recieved them yet. I will check and see when it was mailed. You were the 3rd person to order a set and they should have gone out in the first batch, key words being Should Have.

Thanks to Packrat for doing their normal excellent job and also making it possible to offer the 2 carts for the price of 1.

Look for a DELUXE RELEASE for Invader X in the near future. Right now I am once again without a computer and I am also working 12 Hour days 7 days a week so things are still screwed up around here. Things should be getting back to normal by Christmas.