IGNORED

Krokodile Cartridge

Kroko

• 4 weeks later...
:ponder:

Oh well. Good things come to those who wait patiently :)

Sorry for the delay, but we got a baby and now I am extremely busy.

So I have very little time for the hobby. I can still test a few hours

from time to time ... but it takes longer than I had thought and I have

less free time than I had thought ...

:ponder:

Oh well. Good things come to those who wait patiently :)

How patiently?? This thread started on Sat Oct 2, 2004 at 5:06 PM, declaring work on the cart is in process. 5 months shy of 2 years. Have you ever wanted something so bad, like this cart before?? Every month that goes by kills me inside. I need it, I want it.. ughh lol. I sign on all the time to see if maybe my name on Albert's list got skipped. We have kidnapping attempts mentioned in this thread.. they are probably serious! j/k

What if this cart never happens again?? What if I have spent all the months excited and signing in here to check the status, are just a loss?? The tension is killing me :)

How patiently?? This thread started on Sat Oct 2, 2004 at 5:06 PM, declaring work on the cart is in process. 5 months shy of 2 years. Have you ever wanted something so bad, like this cart before?? Every month that goes by kills me inside. I need it, I want it.. ughh lol. I sign on all the time to see if maybe my name on Albert's list got skipped. We have kidnapping attempts mentioned in this thread.. they are probably serious! j/k

What if this cart never happens again?? What if I have spent all the months excited and signing in here to check the status, are just a loss?? The tension is killing me :)

The thread was started in October 2004 while Armin was still working on the initial design of the Krokodile Cart. The first batch of 50 carts was shipped at the end of February into March, 2005. So it's really been just over a year. A long time, yes, but they will be available again soon. I've already received one cartridge from the new batch that was used for testing on NTSC hardware.

Everyone who's on the waiting list will get a cartridge from this next batch, and as of now I'll be able to make the remaining carts available in the store.

..Al

The thread was started in October 2004 while Armin was still working on the initial design of the Krokodile Cart. The first batch of 50 carts was shipped at the end of February into March, 2005. So it's really been just over a year. A long time, yes, but they will be available again soon. I've already received one cartridge from the new batch that was used for testing on NTSC hardware.

Everyone who's on the waiting list will get a cartridge from this next batch, and as of now I'll be able to make the remaining carts available in the store.

..Al

Can you verify whether or not I'm on the list?

I ended up buying a Cuttle Cart 2 for the 7800.

I'm still interested in a University of Florida cart though... (hehe).

How can I be added to the list? I need to wait for the backlog, right?

Please send me a private message with your name and email address and I'll add you to the list. There will be two batches of upcoming Krokodile Carts, and it's possible all the people on the waiting list will receive one from the first batch. Depends how many people on the list follow through with a purchase. :)

..Al

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up to those of you waiting for Krokodile Carts. A package arrived from Germany today...containing completed Krokodile Carts! This batch of carts should take care of a good chunk of the waiting list and I'll be sending emails out shortly to everyone based on your position in the list. :)

kroko.jpg

..Al