IGNORED

My new find ruined :(

Ridenmy65

I was out looking for new carts this weekend. found a few, nothing real exciting. Anyway, one of the carts I found was "deadly duck" by 20th century. On the front label of the cart, the 2nd hand store that the game was at had put this big sticker on the front that totally covered the whole front of the game.

When I went to pull the sticker off practically the whole label went with it. Does that piss anyone else off? Just wondering if anyone else has had a nice find that has been kind of ruined by something like that.

heh,

I have to live with the fact that my only copy of Track N Field I have ever found has the previous owner's last name "Seaman" written in Sharpie on the bottom of the label.

So yeah... I hate that...makes me want to hurt that person pretty badly for screwing up such a semi rare game.

I still say my biggest pet peeve about Atari games is when stupid kids tear labels off (or at least try to). There's absolutely no reason for it whatsoever, except to satisfy the destructive impulses that stupid kids have. At least with a sticker on the label, I still know that the label underneath is (probably) intact, and there's a (slim) chance that I can get the sticker off... and any damage I do is my own fault, and not some stupid kid's fault.

Marker doesn't bother me much either... unless it's something stupid like scribbling right over Mario's face.

--Zero