IGNORED

Does anyone have TI99/4a games ?

Red 5

I just officially added the TI99/4a to my collection.

By official, I mean it is now plugged in and can be played

with the rest.

I have noticed that the market (ebay anyway) doesn't ever have

that many games listed. And if they do, they are the same 5 or 6 titles over and over again. (Like Combat, PacMan, Asteroids for Atari 2600.)

I have been looking for a game called Bigfoot for a while now. I had it as a kid, and thanks to a lot of you here, I have re-discovered it.

Unfortunately, now I desperately want to play it again. I posted in the marketplace but thought this forum may provide better assistance.

HELP ! !

Try e-mailing Larry Conner at llconner@gte.net. I got from him all the MBX titles still sealed in their original boxes! So if you do end up getting Bigfoot, remember to ask for an already opened one if avaliable. Otherwise you might get one still sealed and I hate opening up brand new software like that. Hope it works out well. You should have fun playing Bigfoot again!

Sincerely,

Bryan Roppolo

Thanks for the lead. :D

I sent him an e-mail and will keep you posted on what happens.

I had another lead in the marketplace forum, but it looks like the person who had a copy got rid of it.

Thanks again !

-Steve

I found some a few weeks ago when moving along with my old slot cars. The TI99/4a games were Alpiner - Microsurgeon - Football - some pirate adventure type game - Parsec and a few others I can't remember at the moment..
Return to Pirate's Island?

BTW, if my collection is any indication, Microsurgeon doesn't work properly on the beige 4as. Menus are corrupted.