IGNORED

Done!!!

sku_u

Damn.  :sad:  

I thought Ghostbusters II was the only PAL Activision game left to get.

You and me both. I don't really care that much about the blue label re-issues but I would like to get "Fighter Pilot".

Ahhhh, who am I trying to kid? I'll probably start working on the blue labels at some point too ... :ponder:

Damn.  :sad:  

I thought Ghostbusters II was the only PAL Activision game left to get.

You and me both. I don't really care that much about the blue label re-issues but I would like to get "Fighter Pilot".

Ahhhh, who am I trying to kid? I'll probably start working on the blue labels at some point too ... :ponder:

You two know Fighter Pilot is just this, right?

http://www.atariage.com/screenshot_page.ht...wareLabelID=563

I've just got all the titles (loose).  I don't have many variations.  WAY TO GO!! :)   I wish I could come over for a day/night  of gaming at sku_u's,  but it's pretty far to VA. :sad:

I would have been great having you, but 10 hours is a hell of a haul to make back and forth, even over an entire weekend. There's always PC this year! :D

Here are how my thoughts go when I starting thinking "complete" Activision:

I have all the titles boxed. Well, I guess there are plenty HES and Salu releases of Activision titles I don't have...

I have all the NTSC releases. oops, except for the canadian ones.

I have all the US releases, including white space shuttle and white decathlon...WHAT?!?! I never heard of a white label NTSC Private Eye.

I have a box for all US titles, including the blue versions, all of the first box style, all but two of the second box style, all but one of the third box style, all the fourth box style, all of the remaining box styles, about ninety total US boxes and box variations.

ARRRGGGHHHH! It will never end...

Here are how my thoughts go when I starting thinking "complete" Activision:

I have all the titles boxed.  Well, I guess there are plenty HES and Salu releases of Activision titles I don't have...

I have all the NTSC releases.  oops, except for the canadian ones.

I have all the US releases, including white space shuttle and white decathlon...WHAT?!?! I never heard of a white label NTSC Private Eye.

I have a box for all US titles, including the blue versions, all of the first box style, all but two of the second box style, all but one of the third box style, all the fourth box style, all of the remaining box styles, about ninety total US boxes and box variations.

ARRRGGGHHHH!  It will never end...

...which is one of the reasons why I don't actively collect boxed games. I drew the line at the label variations and even went as far as including PAL labels, but didn't include Salu and HES, although I'm finished with Salu and almost there with HES.

does that include the canadian carts ?

i just noticed that i have 3 different ice hockeys..

one blue label, and 2 regular labels (one english, one bilingual)

cheers :)

dave

------------------------------------

I've finally finished my Activision collection.  The last blue label cart I was missing arrived in the mail today.  I now have every Activision cart including all the label variations.  *does happy dance* :D

Well, I am happily title complete on activison (including gb 2,) and I am also very happy that I don't collect label variations or re-brandings :-) But I certainly admire those with the intestinal fortitude for such endevors. Myself, I prefer my goals to at least be remotely obtainable :-)