IGNORED

Sexy DS Ad -Ulala!

farfel

ds_ad_1.jpgds_ad_2.jpg

HOW TO SCORE

Ready to take your game to the next level?

Start listening to her needs, playa!

What She Wants

If you want to make her happy, just read between the lines-Nintendo DS will show you the way.

She says... "Two is always better than one."

DS Delivers Dual Screens. Get in on twice the action with two backlit color LCD screens that produce amazing 3d graphics.

She says... "I love a man with a soft, sensitive touch."

DS Delivers Touch-Screen Technology. Use the included stylus or even your finger to manipulate games in ways you never imagined. (Select games only.)

She says... "If you listen, I'll tell you what I like."

DS Delivers Voice-Recognition Capabilities. Talk to a game and have it do your bidding. It's possible with the built-in microphone. (Select games only.)

She says... "It doesn't matter if you're young or old."

DS Delivers Backward Compatibility. Play Nintendo DS games or your favorite Game Boy Advance games. Old school? New school? Your call.

She says... "I want to feel a connection even when we're apart."

DS Delivers Wireless Gaming. Kick the sorry butts of up to 16 people at a time with local wireless, and even more with WiFi ...no strings attached. (Select games only.)

She says... "Believe it or not, sometimes smaller is better!"

DS Delivers Compact Size. All these features are packed into a machine you can take anywhere, so you're always ready to get your game on... anytime, anyplace.

Nintendo DS

What the hell?  Nintendo has reached a new low.

Why? I don't think it's overly suggestive in the copy and the girl isn't dressed scantily. What's the new low?

As for SC5 on Nintendo... That would be kick ass :D Has anyone played the GBA version? I'm always tempted to get it but I'm afraid it will suck.

ds_ad_1.jpg

I hate low-rider jeans.  Sayin'.

I like women who wear low-rider jeans. But I hate when they wear them to show off their ass-crack tattoos.

God how I hate tattoos on women... :razz:

Yeah,I notice a lot of women have a butterfly tattoo on the lower part of the back.To counteract that,I was thinking of putting a caterpillar on mine :D

[quote name="BreakpackYeah' date='I notice a lot of women have a butterfly tattoo on the lower part of the back.To counteract that,I was thinking of putting a caterpillar on mine :D[/quote]

so since caterpillars turn into butterflies... does this mean that you plan on turning into a woman? :D

[quote name="BreakpackYeah' date='I notice a lot of women have a butterfly tattoo on the lower part of the back.To counteract that' date='I was thinking of putting a caterpillar on mine :D[/quote']

so since caterpillars turn into butterflies... does this mean that you plan on turning into a woman? :D

LOL,yeah I guess I............HEY!!

N.....No.... :ponder:

sorry -- I had to throw that in there. I'll be good next time. 8)

personally, I think the woman distracts the reader from the gameboy. I spent about 90 percent of my time looking at her, then I realized that she was holding the DS in her hand which just sort of resulted in the response of, "oh... ok... that's cool... I guess..."

In my opinion, it was creative, but not effective. :P

sorry -- I had to throw that in there. I'll be good next time. 8)

personally, I think the woman distracts the reader from the gameboy. I spent about 90 percent of my time looking at her, then I realized that she was holding the DS in her hand which just sort of resulted in the response of, "oh... ok... that's cool... I guess..."

In my opinion, it was creative, but not effective. :P

Yes,it just reminds me that Im longing,yearning.....................

once again, it is not an ad, it is a magazine piece (though I can't tell you which one as the only modern gaming mag I read is PC Gamer, and only because I received a subscription as a gift). Not only are there the reasons I listed above, but the Nintendo logo is nowhere to be seen. There is no legal information to be seen. Nintendo only uses one page ads so they can be put in other periodicals besides gaming mags. This is not an ad. I'm not saying farfel partook in any shady dealings, just that he made a mistake in calling it an ad.