IGNORED

Berzerk Voice Enhanced

Lord Helmet

Yep, my VE has the red label.  I had to reattach it, too, it looked like it was originally adhered with almost nothing.

The original labels (which were printed by Mike Mika for release at the 2002 Classic Gaming Expo) were printed on glossy inkjet paper and then glued to the carts. Unfortunately, after time these labels peel up. My original Berzerk VE is the same way. I would be glad to send anyone a pair of replacement labels for those who have the originals that are peeling (PM me for details). The new labels look the same, but are printed on our glossy, die-cut labels that have their own, strong adhesive. You just would need to remove the old labels and then thoroughly clean the surface of the cart to remove any glue residue before applying the new labels.

..Al

Um...wouldn't sending replacements also be kind of an iffy thing to do in regards to the current Infogrames situation? :ponder:  That's stepping into the more touchy area of trademarks.

Damn lawyers are ruining the hobby :x

Would it? He's not selling anything. I think it could be argued that it's sort of like passing on personal artwork at this point since no new cart was sold.

Um...wouldn't sending replacements also be kind of an iffy thing to do in regards to the current Infogrames situation? :ponder:  That's stepping into the more touchy area of trademarks.

Damn lawyers are ruining the hobby :x

All I know is that "INTRUDER ALERT, INTRUDER ALERT", "CHICKEN, FIGHT LIKE A ROBOT!", and "HUMANOIDS MUST NOT ESCAPE!" take on a whole new meaning to me nowadays!

Berzerk VE is awesome, BTW. And those red labels are awesome, too.

Whether something is sold or given away is irrelivant. Copyrights are more easily evaded by altering the game code (Berzerk VE might already be safe there). Since it was stated that Infogrames had went after even a poster used to promote a fan event...he might want to consider it since the label uses trademarks. I dunno if there's any way around that problem if he wishes that AA stay out of Infogrames' wrath.