IGNORED

Defender

Cobra Kai

What is considered a good score on the 5200 version of Defender? I was playing last night on 'normal' difficulty and zoned out, got my score to 1,500,000 with no end in sight...the only reason I stopped was because I was getting tired.

I'm convinced I could get alot more score than this....

What is considered a good score on the 5200 version of Defender? I was playing last night on 'normal' difficulty and zoned out, got my score to 1,500,000 with no end in sight...the only reason I stopped was because I was getting tired.

I'm convinced I could get alot more score than this....

The 8bit version is the same way. I played into the 2,000,000's before. If you don't want to play it all day you will have to put it on one of the harder difficulties.

All difficulties max out at the same speed after a while. In fact, the crest of the difficulty curve is easier than some of the "middle" difficulties because the aliens practically swoop into your fire.

After you go through levels 86 to 88, it's practically impossible to die off beyond doing so on purpose.

hmm...Ok I will have to put the game on expert then. I find the most important thing to do is to just keep thrusting and kill all the aliens that pick up the humanoids....then the rest of the level kinda falls into place after that.

And like you guys said, I did notice that after awhile the skill of the AI kinda maxed out and stayed the same...I was able to do practically the same exact thing every level after wave 40 or so.