IGNORED

Atari.com

slimy007

Yeah hopefully some games will be released that there aren't already 20 other companies making.

Sea-Do??? Pu-leese, BMX?? Arrrgggh!! If they announce a Skateboarding game I'll just have to protest.

What does the name mean anyways? Does that mean they have access to the old Atari library and could re-make modern day Atari games??? And no I don't mean Asteroids or Missle Command or any other game that has already been done to death. What about Haunted House?? Crystal Castles?? or Adventure? Hell maybe even start Sword-Quest up again and this time make a decent game. Didn't I see somewhere where someone was re-making Combat???

yeah, but combats such a simple premise that a remake is gonna be alot like any other game. Heck, Unreal tournament is just combat! I don't think we're gonna see any more original games for a while, you always get this at 'new console' time.

Yes I agree about Combat. At this point it seems everything has been done before. I wasnt really trying to use the Combat one as an example. That was just a tacked on question. But I think an updating on haunted house would be cool....Not a survival horror game either. The haunted house genre isnt exactly tapped. Altho there are a few. The new Luigi game from Nintendo for one. What I dont wanna see..Is a frickin Kart game with the Atari name on it. Or another Resident Evil Clone... How about a 3-D Dig Dug??? Or a Remake of H.E.R.O (Yeah I know its Activision)