IGNORED

Telegames

Atarifever

Hey, one of my friends has a 2600 cartridge called 27 (or 47 I don't remember) telegames. I've never played it so I don't even know whats on it. Anyway, I can't find it on the rarity list and I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of it (or knew where it was listed on the rarity list). Thanks.

The "Telegames" carts were sold by Sears, which sold an Atari 2600 labeled as the "Sears Telegames". Thus, all their carts were labeled "Telegames" as well. You can find a complete list of the games Sears sold under their label here (some are listed more than once due to label variations):

Sears Atari 2600 Titles

I know that "Target Fun" (the included game with the Sears Telegames console) lists "27 Tele-games" on the label, and it's probably the most common Telegames cartridge. You can see a picture of it here:

Sears Target Fun Cartridge

..Al

Thanks a lot.  I told him that none of his games were likely to be rare.  Still, he got the system and 40 games for $20 Canadian, so it was still worth it.

Actually some of the telegames carts are rare. If he has Cannon Man, Superman or any of the following SEARS picture labels:

Asteroids

Basketball

Gunslinger

Pong Sports

Stellar Track

Superman (ultra rare)

then he could probably get a little cash from some of us! :wink: Others may disagree with some that I've listed, but it seems to me that these are the titles that seem to appear the least out of all of the Sears/Telegames carts. :ponder: