IGNORED

Weirdest find today!

MattG/Snyper2099

Ok, this is bizzare and fairly funny. I found an Atari read along book and cassette today. It is the history of Atari Super Breakout! How rediculous is that! LOL. It was still sealed too. How could I pass this odd thing up for a dollar? Wish i had a working scanner

See the pictures, hear the story, read the book. LOL! Story of atari super breakout... what a laugh.

um, it's officially KID STUFF RECORDS & TAPES, A DIVISION OF IJE, INC., 450 N. Park Rd., Hollywood, FL 33021. They MUST have thought people were completely retarted too because it says right on the package "Sound cassette Not For Computer Use" LOL! It does say Atari Super Breakout on the cassette though. Maybe it should read "the story of atari super breakout".

Gee, the story behind Super Breakout must be a real page turner! Once upon a time there was a horizontal bar that really wanted to see what was on the other side of a multi-colored wall, so one day he called his friend, the Tiny Square.....

What were they thinking? This is hysterical. Good find Matt!

Laughing too much, Stan

Round and round went the red tank. "Hey you shot me in the ass blue!, Thats not right!" "Deal with it" said the blue tank and advanced upon the red tank. The red tank quickly manuvered behind a wall. When the blue tank came around the corner. *pow* Round and round went the blue tank......

Ok yeah Im bored.