IGNORED

Atari 2600 Emulator

DominiRican05

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot everyone! Stella works great, and emulation is really a great way to test out games before buying them. I'm a huge fan of platformers so my favorites so far are Smurfs: Rescue in Gargamel's Castle, Montezuma's Revenge, Road Runner, and Keystone Cop. Some other games from different genres that I enjoyed were Pepsi Invaders, Bobby is Going Home, and Plaque Attack. Any must-have 2600 games that you think I should try out, let me know since I'm having a hard time choosing among so many titles. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Bumper bash

BMX Airmaster

Pong Sports

Ice Hockey

Donkey Kong

Ms. Pacman

Up N Down

Galaxian

Centepede

Milipede

Mario Bros

Astroblast

Demon Attack

Pitfall 2 (much better than pitfall 1)

Gunfight (only 20 bucks brand new in the AtariAge store also)

Garfield

Ewok Adventure

Star Wars the Arcade Game

and....

Custer's Revenge :D

Thanks a lot everyone!  Stella works great, and emulation is really a great way to test out games before buying them.  I'm a huge fan of platformers so my favorites so far are Smurfs: Rescue in Gargamel's Castle, Montezuma's Revenge, Road Runner, and Keystone Cop.  Some other games from different genres that I enjoyed were Pepsi Invaders, Bobby is Going Home, and Plaque Attack.  Any must-have 2600 games that you think I should try out, let me know since I'm having a hard time choosing among so many titles. :-)

you should also look into getting the stelladaptor, you will be able to use atari joystick/controllers whlie playing your emulator games on your PC

http://www.atariage.com/store/product_info...67175f550b4dfbb

vote stelladaptor as the #1 hardware device of 2004 :D