IGNORED

Cyplix High Score Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cootster

Since Charles won't start one, I will . . .

What does the winner get?

Well, the undying admiration of this board for whipping a notoriously difficult game? Wait, that's not enough?

How about a pregnant cat? No?

I know!!! Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on 1000 floppy disks!!!

Nah . . . You'll just have to settle for the admiration for now. :)

You know the drill, take a screenshot in Z26 and post it here. . . Everyone's eligible . . .

Perhaps the moderator(Cpuwiz), who could easily move this thread to the proper forum(either Contests or Atari 2600), should do so, instead of making useless comments and not doing anything.

I think I like Cpuwiz more as a Sea Cy-Ghost(see Cyplix Storyline), as least he does something in the game.

:D

Perhaps the moderator(Cpuwiz), who could easily move this thread to the proper forum(either Contests or Atari 2600), should do so, instead of making useless comments and not doing anything.

I think I like Cpuwiz more as a Sea Cy-Ghost(see Cyplix Storyline), as least he does something in the game.

:D

Perhaps you should read up on how the forum works instead of making useless accusations. Maybe a good idea for a lot of people around here. :ponder:

A few reminders:

1.) Moderators can not edit user preferences.

2.) Moderators can not ban users.

3.) Moderators can only edit and delete stuff in forums they are assigned to.

:roll:

Just in case some of you don't get it, here is an exerpt from the Cyplix Storyline:

"You are Pac-Man and your battle starts with the elimination of the Sea-Ghosts. In the sea you will battle new Ghost enemies such as Danny(yellow ghost), Quinty(pink ghost), Babo(the large and fat orange ghost) and Cipa (the large and fat pink ghost). There are also the three Sea Cy-Ghosts known only as Cpuwiz, Kepone, and Ezzy who religiously guard the Cyplix’s captives: E.T., E.T. Junior, and Ms. Pac-Man. They are in suspended animation and you must free them, as they are mankind’s only hope in defeating Cyplix and his Ghost Religion."

Here is Cpuwiz in the game Cyplix:

post-4697-1100469283.png

So he's the little orange one, huh? :)

Anyway, the official thread is in Contests now, with an addendum . . . There must be a screenshot of screen 2 in addition to the one of the final score, because I realized how possible it was to shoot both small Sea Ghosts, return to the platform for 1K, and repeat infinitely. . . Note, not easy, but definitely possible.