IGNORED

Solar Fox Remix

neotokeo2001

SOLAR FOX REMIX

download.php?id=32388

Here it is. Solar Fox with some new levels.

Changed Sectors(Racks) 1-13

Changed Challenge Sector 1

Changed Player Ship

Changed Enemy Ships

Changed Enemy Shots

Changed Rack to Sector

Changed Timer Bar

New Title Screen

I have tried to keep most of the patterns simple to make the game a little easier. I also have a version where the enemy shots can move sideways, but it makes it too hard so I left it out. Remember, Finish a Sector before the timer runs out and you skip the next level and get all the points for it.

download.php?id=32378

download.php?id=32377

download.php?id=32379

solar_fox_remix.zip

If you have never played Solar Fox, Here is the story:

Earth has just about had it. Centuries of waste have brought us to the brink of global war for control of what precious energy resources we have left. There's only one chance for peace - you! In a far corner of the galaxy hover vast, intricate formations of solar energy cells guarded by ominous, fireball-shooting Sentinels. Your mission is to navigate through those matrixes and capture those cells! The faster your speed, the greater your reward. Your Starships utilize advanced gyro-directional technology, but the only weapon you have is your skill as a pilot. And the supreme test of that skill will take place in the infamous Challenge Sectors, where you'll attempt to unravel the ultimate mystery of your mission. Good luck, Solar Fox!