IGNORED

Klax ROM?

Mock

I wish there was an Atari 7800 emulator for OS X!  The OS X versino of MESS hasn't been updated in ages.  

..Al

Come on Al.. you must have a mutt pc somewhere around there ;) That's the beauty of them :D

I have several, including one that's pretty much on full time for running apps I don't have for OS X. This includes the Stamps.com software, my EPROM burning software, some emulators (like MESS), and a few other oddball apps. In general I just control the machine using Microsoft's Remote Desktop Client. I have another PC I use to play games, such as Half-Life 2, which I'll cont-cont-cont-cont-continue playing wh wh wh when they fix the st st st st stuttering bug. ;)

..Al

• 4 weeks later...
I've seen Klax advertised for sale but only in NTSC. I wish someone would do a PAL version i'd love to get my hands on a copy.

Shouldn't you be able to run the NTSC version on a PAL machine? "Klax" on the 7800 is excellent in every category but sound effects, and basically on part with the version that was released for the Genesis.

I have had a few customers from Europe tell me that the Klax carts they bought from me play on their PAL 7800's.

I still have them available if anyone is interested. Thanks to Mitch and Eckhard, I sell the "fixed rom" version that seems to have fixed the problems that some folks have had on certain Atari 7800's.

http://home.earthlink.net/~resqsoft/7800_carts.htm

Regards,

-Lee