IGNORED

What's in your Atari right now?

Ze_ro

Right now in my Atari- all of them sans Lynx are just dust bunnies. The extremely rare dust bunnies as I have never seen them for Atari on eBay.

Atari Lynx used to have my Steel Talon when I was trying to cut the power useage of the backlight by using white LEDs and blew the bulbs out. I just haven't had the motivation to try again on the backlight mod.

As for my Jaguar... well... I have 5 CIB games but no console to plug them in.

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

Quote the former owner of "urge time" : "You can put your
weed
in there!"

Lol, anyways, when i read this post i looked over at the 2600jr i had been just playing and still am atm is Galaxian, (which btw is a nice arcade port) and just before that I was playing on the PC, tempest with MAME and on the ST i was playing Arkanoid 2.

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

I sure hope so Lemmi, old bean!

Update: Right now: Video Olympics (my girlfriend and I just got done with a marathon session of VO)

Every time I read about StanJr playing a game, I get this image of Spider-Man (John Romita period) in front of the telly trying to beat his high scores. Crazy. Or maybe it isn't. Maybe he IS Spider-Man.

Shhhhh. Spector, keep that under your hat!!

As for you, jaybird! Stay away from my Seaquest record! Do you have any idea how hard I worked to get that record? You probably do if you are in the #2 spot! I say "Bring it on!"

By the way, Spider-fighter is the next game in the Quest. I think 40,000 is the patch score.

Update: Right now: BMX Air Master

Your top record is safe for now, Stan. I was only able to come up with 137,100, which is far behind your top spot, and just above your #2 score.

After hearing from Trenton what the next leg of the Quest was, I put up 74,800 on Spider Fighter this morning before meeting my demise.

Things looked bleak when I was down to no lives around 35,000, but I was able to rally and secure the patch when I crossed 40,000.

I swear my bullets go right through those things sometimes! A very intense game!

• 2 years later...