IGNORED

I finally did it!

kyle

I don't believe you.

Just kidding, it took me awhile before I could beat it myself. I wonder though, how long would it have taken if you looked here...wink, wink? http://www.bigfishusa.com/7800/cvcu.html

Also, what was you high score? You might rank on the High Score Forum as well.

Congrats!

Cousin Vinnie www.bigfishusa.com/7800

I have no clue what my high score was i forgot to look and didnt even think of it tell right now when i read your post!!!!!! Dang im dumb sometimes now to beat double dragon 1 2 and 3 on NES none of wich are as fun as 7800 Double dragon.

I love your football plays page! Looks like a game plan drawn up by a coach. Well done!

quote:

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:

I don't believe you.

Just kidding, it took me awhile before I could beat it myself. I wonder though, how long would it have taken if you looked here...wink, wink?

Also, what was you high score? You might rank on the High Score Forum as well.

Congrats!

Cousin Vinnie

I love your football plays page! Looks like a game plan drawn up by a coach. Well done!  

Thanks! I always wondered if anyone looked at that since Touchdown Football was such a lame game. I think TD Football could have been great if it was faster, and it was possible to hit field goals. I love the "Make your Own Play" part of the game.

I heard the 2600 version of Double Dragon was nearly impossible. Anyone beat it?

Cousin Vinnie

I beat Double Dragon for the 2600. It is very hard, but once you learn some of the combinations, it gets a little easier. The key is to hit and move. If you try to keep punching or kicking, they will beat the **** out of you in no time.

What is kewl about the game is that the music changes each level. Also, there is some pretty cool victory music at the end of the game. Too bad the controls are so bad.

You can check out my webpage for a map I made (this also is my proof that I finished it)

[ 04-10-2002: Message edited by: Secret Quest ]