IGNORED

FA: Mega Force arcade videogame in Pac-Man cabinet (mine)

Flack

Pretty tempting. Sadly I'm in the middle of a house renovation and I have no place to store it until my game room is back together.

Good luck on the auction.

-S

Finish up that renovation. I've got a lot of games I need to sell ... if you're in Tulsa, I'll deliver them for a good meal.

And by good meal, I mean a pizza.

Pretty tempting. Sadly I'm in the middle of a house renovation and I have no place to store it until my game room is back together.

Good luck on the auction.

-S

Finish up that renovation. I've got a lot of games I need to sell ... if you're in Tulsa, I'll deliver them for a good meal.

And by good meal, I mean a pizza.

I may take you up on that after I have my house back in one piece. By a good meal I usually mean pizza and beer. 8)

-S

My gameroom will comfortable hold about 15 games ... and right now, I have just over 20. I've got quite a few games like this Mega Force that I picked up either in lots, or games that I bought when I just entered this hobby because they were cheap games (didn't take into consideration whether or not I would actually play them or not!). Now my garage is full of games like Q*Bert, Karate Champ, X-Men and Gauntlet II, while my gameroom has games like Mega Force, Time Soldiers, and Bucky O'Hare. Time for a little inventory rotation.

BTW that Mega Force is still sitting with no bids. Does it suck that much? I figured someone would pick it up just for the Pac-Man cabinet. I also have a crappy baseball game that someone stuck into a rather good looking Robotron cabinet with a Joust bezel. I'm wondering if I just shouldn't part that one out.

Man, I always liked Time Soldiers. If I had any place to put arcade games, I'd seriously consider buying that from you. (And of course, I'd need to have the money to buy it, which I don't. :sad: ) Didn't you say in another thread that you also had Heavy Barrel? That was another one of those late 1980's games I used to play locally, and always wanted to own.

My gameroom will comfortable hold about 15 games ... and right now, I have just over 20. I've got quite a few games like this Mega Force that I picked up either in lots, or games that I bought when I just entered this hobby because they were cheap games (didn't take into consideration whether or not I would actually play them or not!). Now my garage is full of games like Q*Bert, Karate Champ, X-Men and Gauntlet II, while my gameroom has games like Mega Force, Time Soldiers, and Bucky O'Hare. Time for a little inventory rotation.

BTW that Mega Force is still sitting with no bids. Does it suck that much? I figured someone would pick it up just for the Pac-Man cabinet. I also have a crappy baseball game that someone stuck into a rather good looking Robotron cabinet with a Joust bezel. I'm wondering if I just shouldn't part that one out.

Dammit, why can't you be closer? :D I'd take Q*Bert and Gauntlet II off your hands. And maybe X-Men. Which is it - the Konami 4/6 player or the Capcom Children of the Atom fighter? Heck I'd probably take either.

And I'm as about as interested in paying for shipping as you proabably are in crating them up. :(

Any chance you'd part out that Time Soldiers? That uses the 8-way rotary joysticks, right? I have an Ikari Warriors that could benefit from a board transplant.

Flak, I wish I had a game room the size of yours! After the house renovation is finished my next major project is going to be a detached garage. I hope to have room for my two babies ('74 Mini, '71 GT6) and room for ten or so arcade games. Maybe I'll even let my wife park her car in there. ;)

-S