IGNORED

Who wants the QBASIC version of MAD ATARIAN?

atari70s

i have just about all the MAD ATARI 1 game done. now im gonna go about distrabiting my game limited to a few people. i dont think its right to charge people for this ( tis the season hehe) but tips would be nice . encouragement ,praise, complaints , are useful here. and if a few$$ slip in would be a bonus but not what im looking for. i dont know how many ill send out but i need a few people who like atari have QBASIC and can send suggestions to me ( modifing the program to help me see ways to perfect the final version would be ok). but Please NO HACKS right now.let it be finished first before people hack my game. i dont mind it being done but let the final version get completed.

so whos up for a copy to demo play. you will notice if you beat it no triva question and so no contest YET.

let me know who up for a copy im thinking first 5 will get a copy. and go from there

I would love to get a copy. I am very interested in the fact it is made thru Qbasic.

I am a avaid Qbasic programmer and would like to see how to make games with Qbasic myself.

If I receive a copy I'll give you encouragement, praise, and compliments-- Whatever is needed from what I see.

Hello,

I can too a bit programming Q-Basic. I have write 2 little games Tic-Tac-Toe and 4 in a Row (Don't know if this so calls, in germany in calls "4 Gewinnt" or "4 in einer Reihe").

If you will send it to me, I will be happy and try it out. But I can't pay, because I live in germany and it cost to much to change the money or send it to USA.

But if it is free, I will try it.

Matthias

WOW, great game, my programming is not so good. But yours is very great. Nice game. This game is funny and great, first time I have get 8 carts and the finish the game. Nice graphic all good.

Great job.

Thanks for your work Matthias

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

i was searchign for games and ideas and i saw parts of games i like and started useing them to build some super game. but the idea and such were easy understanding modifing other aspects of the game wasnt easy. think it has much atari basic ability mattias please email me braves4515@aol.com maybe you can help me

Sorry, I think I can't help you. My programming in Q-Basic is not so good. Very bad graphic and nothing good. Only a field where you hit numbers, then there stand X or O. But is no good game. I have write it only for me and for fun.

Your programming is much better, and I think I can't help you with it.

Matthias

hello my new york buddy. right now i am down to my final advaileable copy. ( i really mispelled that word) but only 5 will go out and i will say right now you are the last one. . for as $$$ hahaha id love money but this is not the finish copy and if you can helpme with this game you may get a credit in the game. when the game is finsihed and the manual and box is done then i will be charging money for it. but that is some time away

ALL WHO LISTED THEY WANTED ONE AND NEED ONE STILL EMAIL ME

hello my new york buddy. right now i am down to my final advaileable copy. ( i really mispelled that word) but only 5 will go out and i will say right now you are the last one. . for as $$$ hahaha id love money but this is not the finish copy and if you can helpme with this game you may get a credit in the game. when the game is finsihed and the manual and box is done then i will be charging money for it. but that is some time away

also check out MAD ATARIAN UNDERWAY for more info

also check out MAD ATARIAN UNDERWAY for more info