IGNORED

couple of new toys

UK WOMBLE

Been off the forums a liuttle bit lately, very busy and no time for games really. :(

However, these two semed to find their way to me yesterday . ;)

Please ignore the dirty walls, just bought the place and no time to decorate or move in proper yet, though oddly there seems to have been time to start filling it with games machines :? how odd.. :ponder: :)

Sorry if the pics are too big or small or anything, im not much good at editing so i didnt even bother trying. :P

Si

post-4137-1102609039_thumb.jpg

That is pretty friggin' cool.

Nice find!

I am so jealous it hurts.

I would love to have Rampage.

Games that let you continue seem like they may get old quicker though, since you can play forever.

Who cares though ! Just to have those would be great.

Congrats.

No story im afraid, 1 is from a reseller in the UK (Gauntlet) which is why its so nice, German originally so its got a german cp overlay which i may eventually change, but its in nice nick so Ill leave it there for now. :)

Rampage I won from ebay a long while back fairly cheap, turned out that 3 different arcade guys i was dealing with all practically lived together, which was odd... especially as i didnt know that when i won the rampage from one of them. Its got a bit of burn and one side of the cab is scratched up pretty bad, but for what I paid its pretty damn nice. The overlay and front bits and pieces are in great condition, especially considering it hasnt had any real 'work' done on it.

They only arrived yesterday, im waiting for my mates to come round so I can play them as they should be played, any volunteers are welcomed !! :) Gauntlet is so damn hard when your on your own... :(

All ive had to do to them myself is adjust the 'leaves' under a couple of the sticks, and now theyre good to go !! (Im talking like you now cassidy, i got all the fancy words and everything ! ;) :P )

Thanks to Cass I also have a 4 player warlords cocktail leaving the US on the 13th, should be here in the new year, the missus will go apeshit, no doubt.. :ponder:

Si

Mate if I lived there and you had a stand-up Gauntlet you'd have to come up with ingenious plans to throw me OUT, cause I'd never leave!  

No worries, but Im gonna be wizard, no arguments pal.................... :D

Seriously, if your ever in the UK, im very near London, your welcome to come round and take a beating on my cabs. :P

Si