IGNORED

My "Double Dragon" theory.

King Atari

Alrights ill tell you guys the story behind "prolly"

well one day i was chattin with some of my friends and had been all day. I had been looking for atari stuff and had been making plans and sharing them with my friends.

Sometimes I like to make up words and all that aren't exactly the same as normal words, I like to call it the Jess English Dialect. But "Prolly" actually does not register as an offical Jess English Dialect modified word. And ill explain why.

At somepoint in that day of chatting I had realized that many many times I had to use the word Probably. In fact I still am never sure how to correctly spell it all of the time. So, with time I had developed the word "Prolly" as it is easier to say and spell.

Later on I had realized that This had become a popular word with my friends at school and at the chat rooms and MUD online games as a simple replacement for the word.

Many people find this word addictive and fun and people often call my words simply "jesswords" that are somewhat catchy but usually just jargon.

So now you know the story behind the "Prolly" word. Speaking of which I should prolly get back to my school work ive not finished...meh ill do it tomorrow.

(feel free to use "prolly" share it with your friends!)

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

You pegged me True Believer! Goofy-gosh, it sure is hard to get anything past you. Actually, if I were the "real" Stan the man Lee, every sentence I write would end in an exclaimation point. (!)

>>Don't believe me? Take a look at any comic Stan Lee wrote from 1964-1972!!!<<

If only I were the real Stan, ah well...

its good enough to be StanJr.

Of course he's not Stan Lee. If he was, he would end his comment with the phrase "Excelsior!".

I know that he is actually Spider-Man himself. That's a photograph of him on the left, not a drawing.

And I am Steve Ditko.