IGNORED

uosipa llamxew

The artwork featured at the top of the page during various holidays is almost always created by Dale Crum, who also worked with us when we freshened AtariAge with a new look some time ago. Dale has also created many label designs and manuals for several of the games we sell in our store, and he's also done similar work for Eduardo Mello (Sky Jaguar, Space Invaders Collection).

..Al

Thanks for the kind comments, While I was busy working on the next installment in Eduardo Mello's video game series, Yie Ar Kung Fu, for Opcode Games (Shameless Plug) I recieved a note from Albert asking me to visit this forum thread and I was pleasantly surprised. I appreciate the comments and I'm glad you enjoy the work I'm putting out there. We should all give a virtual hug to Dave Exton as well, after all he is donating his immense talents to the Christmas Giveaway Cartridge. (And he is an amazing painter who has done a lot of work for the cause as well.) Back to work for me, or maybe another one of those candy canes. Hmmm

Thanks again

Dale

Well, I suppose I could share the canes. Maybe I should hold a contest (with the assitance of Albert, of course) for something I've worked on. I will have to discuss this with Albert but it might be a fun after Christmas pick-me-up. I will need to see some support out there to make sure this is worth the time. Whatever the prizes, they will be from my own collection and if you're lucky I will include some candy canes as well.

Dale

Well, I suppose I could share the canes. Maybe I should hold a contest (with the assitance of Albert, of course) for something I've worked on. I will have to discuss this with Albert but it might be a fun after Christmas pick-me-up. I will need to see some support out there to make sure this is worth the time. Whatever the prizes, they will be from my own collection and if you're lucky I will include some candy canes as well.  

Dale

I am confused, I wanted an actual candy cane, ive got an awful sinus infection and it would make my throat feel alot better :)

While we're sort of on the topic, I wanted to revive this old topic.  I think that an art section at Atariage is an excellent idea!  It might be a neat idea if it's not limited to the pros, but instead a combined section with amateur fan art and comic strips, etc.   Is this something that is still being sorted through, was the idea rejected, or has it been forgotten?  If this doesn't come into fruition, something as simple as a thread for fan art could be better than nothing.

When we move to the new forum software, it will have an image gallery feature (which I purchased as an add-on), and we can have a very nice place for people to post all their artwork (as well as other themes, such as collection galleries, your pets, and so forth). I'm very much looking forward to that. :)

..A

When we move to the new forum software

Ahh, yes, I am looking forward to using a anti-gravity walker. :ponder: :P

"an" anti-gravity walker, "an"..... :ponder: :D :D

heh.

Isn't it "a walker" ? :?

It would be but the adjective starting with a vowel changes it to "an".

post-1863-1103670834_thumb.jpg

When we move to the new forum software

Ahh, yes, I am looking forward to using a anti-gravity walker. :ponder: :P

"an" anti-gravity walker, "an"..... :ponder: :D :D

heh.

Isn't it "a walker" ? :?

It would be but the adjective starting with a vowel changes it to "an".

Of course. :dunce: