IGNORED

phonix and stella

gagde

Since nobody else is around, I'll offer what little help I can, that would be to try Z26 instead of Stella, Phoenix works just fine for me on it. If you try it and still can't get Phoenix to work, then you know you've got a bad rom.

Z26 is easy and heres a link to a tutorial.

http://www.atariage.com/2600/emulation/z26_tutorial/

Since nobody else is around, I'll offer what little help I can, that would be to try Z26 instead of Stella, Phoenix works just fine for me on it. If you try it and still can't get Phoenix to work, then you know you've got a bad rom.

Or you can actually try the latest version of Stella (1.4.1). Also, if it doesn't work with the latest version of Stella, you can still conclude it's a bad ROM; Z26 isn't required.

Steve

Or you can actually try the latest version of Stella (1.4.1). Also, if it doesn't work with the latest version of Stella, you can still conclude it's a bad ROM; Z26 isn't required.

Steve

Jeez, way to dance around a simple problem guys. Just D/L a known good copy of the ROM and call it a day! :roll:

http://www.atariage.com/2600/roms/Phoenix.zip