IGNORED

Celebrity status pays off

Chadivision

Ok, we're not really celebrities, but my wife and I do a radio show on AM 1400 in Zephyrhills, FL. She mentioned that I collect Atari stuff. One of her fans came by the station during the show and gave us a box full of carts and another box full of controllers (every controller worked perfectly). It was pretty cool.

By the way, anyone who wants to listen can go to www.radio-kaos.com from 9:00 - 10:00 AM eastern time every Saturday. It's called "The Rachel Wiley Show".

good place to announce FRIDAY DECEMBER 7th 2001 i will take place the first atarishow EVER on WSTK AM640 .i have talked about this for a while and i got the stuff all set from 8 am to 10am EST please all who can call in and lets talk about atari the number is 1-845-398-4281 lets give my managers this 1st to show exactly why i should do this weekly

i look foward to hearing your calls email with any questions

They were mostly commons. The only one I didn't have was Carnival. What I was really excited about were the controllers. The 6 joysticks all worked. The was also a book on programming for the atari 8 bit systems, a set of paddles, a star raiders controller, and two controllers for the Sears video arcade II. I'm assuming this is the same as the 7800. I haven't tried them yet. I have my 2600 hooked up because I am using a Cuttle Cart.

Actually I did have someone give me some uncommon carts recently. I guy that I work with had a box of Atari stuff that he didn't want. There was a 2600 console ,some controllers, and some commons, but it also had M.A.D, Flash Gordon, Moonsweeper, and Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes.