IGNORED

How Do I control Bumper Bash in Stella?

Shawn

Hi,

I have been trying to run the ROM for Bumper Bash on the Stella V1.4.1 emulator but have no luck with firing the ball!! Can someone please send me some info on the controlls for Bumper Bash when using the Stella Emulator or recomend a emulator better suited to play Bumper Bash please?

Merry Boxing Day :D ,

Shawn

Hi,

I have been trying to run the ROM for Bumper Bash on the Stella V1.4.1 emulator but have no luck with firing the ball!! Can someone please send me some info on the controlls for Bumper Bash when using the Stella Emulator or recomend a emulator better suited to play Bumper Bash please?

Merry Boxing Day :D ,

Shawn

Using Stella v/1.4.1 under Linux. It seems that the right direction moves the spring loader down, and the left direction moves it up.

And in the NTSC version, you have to hit both the left and right directions to get the ball to release. In the PAL version, you use up direction to release.

I'm wondering how the NTSC version would work on a real Atari, since it would be impossible to do opposite directions at the same time??

Also, don't forget to hit F2 to reset the game.

Steve