IGNORED

Cartoon

atarimastermarty

I'm going to be scathingly catty here, but it all in good fun (Atari-Jess, you know Stan loves ya...no NOT that way, sheesh!)

How about a plot for the cartoons? Like Otto and Jess go shopping at Banana Republic? Right now the comic meanders. (I know its just a first run, but you wanted criticism, right?) Give the characters something to do. How about Jess and Otto spend a day at an Amusement park? There is plenty of material with Otto's warped personality (and a lot of room for you to embelish on that). How about Otto invites Jess over on Sunday to watch football (real football, not that soccer crap {I''m sooooo going to get it.}) Winky (Otto's twin brother from Venture) drops by for the weekend and ends up staying for a month.... You know, your basic sitcom fun!

You've got the skills to do the cartoons, you've got the people demanding the cartoons, now you just need to develop the concept further.

Believe me I'm behind you 100% on this. The idea is very cool. Keep at it!

Every Stan is a critic....